Sunday, April 22, 2007

Easter Inspiration

well. after seeing michele's post over at The Family Centered Life and beth's at simply sewn i wanted to post pictures of our parish on Easter morning. we all attend the same parish and it is just too gorgeous for words.
the beauty of it all just takes your breath away and lifts your heart to celebrate the Resurrection.

and here's our little family with the kiddies all dressed up. yes, my son actually let me put him in a suit coat and tie.

and hey, aren't you proud of me? i finally posted something other than text!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures. G looks SO cute if not a little pensive ;-)

I saved the pictures on my computer. :-)

You all look great -- as does beautiful St. Mary's!

6:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home