Monday, April 30, 2007

A New Thought...

well, for the time being i think i have obsessed about this whole real estate thing long enough so today i decided to turn over a new leaf for posting (at least for today) :) . i have once again been inspired by beth at simply sewn (you crafty lady you) to use what i have (as far as fabric goes, but hey, that would be a pretty good metaphor for life in general...anyway). now mind you, my "stash" has greatly shrunk over the last month because of showing the house (but we won't go down that road right now...i promise) but i still have one of those three drawer rolling carts packed to the gills with bits of whatnot that at one time were for some sort of a project or garment. so, i found these... (aren't those polka dots so cute?)
and these...which will hopefully become new tiered summer skirts for my girls in the next couple of weeks. i'll keep you updated on any progress (i'll warn you though...it may be minimal and greatly procrastinated).

oh, and in case you were worried about my fabric stash...i didn't actually get rid of it. oh no no. it's just in storage in a friends basement. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I LOVE the polka dots (you know I have a thing for circles) and I adore the flowered fabric with butterflies. I don't know how you even have time to think about sewing with little ones and a house on the market.

Sorry to hear about the car accident but I have to say I loved the comment by Miriam. I can just see her saying it too. Beth

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home