Monday, November 05, 2007

Finally! An E-mail Address!

well, miss holly from virginia never responded so i used the random number generator to pick a new winner. and guess what? you would be correct if you said that one didn't have an e-mail either. i then e-mailed my husband he picked a number and that finally resulted in...tada...an e-mail. that (third time is a charm) e-mail belongs to dawn from Snakes and Snails and Sugar and Spice. stop on over and congratulate her! she will be the lucky recipient of these from my etsy shop.
if you didn't win...and you like what you see...check out my etsy shop (in the side bar) cause there's plenty more where that came from (and i just paid my bill so the shop is sure to still be there).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how if you zoom in on the picture there is a reflection of you taking the picture of the ear rings. :]

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home