Friday, November 16, 2007

Gratuitous Linkage...

hello everyone. i know, it's been so long since i've updated and now i'm just updating with a link. yep, that's right. things have been very crazy around here. some very happy and some very sad things have been/are happening and my feeble mind is trying to balance them all out and put them in their proper place. i have some very lucid moments where i find myself composing in my mind a brilliant theological treatise on the present state of my life but that is just where it stays...in my mind. by the time i find a minute to steal to the computer...it's gone. so i guess you'll all have to wait. most of it has been amazing and grace filled, no matter how difficult it has been, but that will have to wait until another time i guess. so for now, please take a look at these shirts that my husband has posted for sale. he's rather talented...i think. of course i'm biased but, you know. do you need some christmas presents for those hard to buy for catholics in your life? i've got your solution. :) no need to thank me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home