Monday, June 30, 2008

Simply Monday - June 30th

make sure you stop over at "The Simple Woman" to check out the other entries this week and register yours.

outside my window...it is dark, the crickets are singing and there is a light breeze.

i am thinking...that i am disgusted with the kodak company, their rudeness and their lack of customer service. it's a long story, the saga of my printer...and i'm fed up.

i am thankful for...a husband that calls kodak for the 86th time when i just can't anymore.

from the kitchen...tonight we had a great dinner (i'm a late poster today) of oven baked turkey breast, carrots, mashed potatoes and rolls. the best part is that everything but the turkey breast came all ready to go from a good friend. :) thanks patty!

i am creating...a mess while i try and pack away last years school stuff and get this years stuff out of shipping boxes.

i am going...to take care of this printer problem on my own, cause kodak surely isn't interested in helping me.

i am wearing...jeans and a blue striped shirt with a white tank insert

i am reading...anything that has to do with the liturgy that i can get my hands on.

i am hoping...that things fall into place. that has seemed to be my "mantra," for the lack of a better word, lately. there are things in a few different areas of my life that are completely out of my control and i just have to trust Him that they will fall into place the way they are supposed to.

i am hearing...the ceiling fan and the nightly news.

around the house...there is clutter that needs to be tackled and a little eight year old girl that needs to be given an ultimatum on keeping her room in an acceptable manner.

one of my favorite things...is a field full of fireflies.

a few plans for the rest of the week...get this place cleaned from top to bottom so i can enjoy two cookouts this weekend and then be ready for my mother's visit.

here is a picture thought i am sharing with you...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Volpecircus,

I was wandering around the web and ran across your post about your printer. I am sad to learn of your experience as that is not the Kodak way.

It is hard to be direct, however, as I do not know your name or the details of your experience nor what happened to your printer? If you want to share this information with me, I am glad to follow through for you.

You can write to me at ronbaird@kodak.com

Talk to you soon,

Ron Baird - the friendly Kodak guy

11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home