Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Still Here

in case anybody actually was looking for me. i'm a little doubtful on that one...but just in case. holy week was blessed, Easter Sunday was beautiful (i was honored to be able to cantor for our 11 am mass with our holy bishop) and Easter week was terrific, fun and joyful...but also suuuuuper busy. there were random classes and lessons to get the kids to, music rehearsals for confirmation, a consignment sale, a homeschool conference, trying to buy curriculum for next year without going broke and great friends from college coming in for a visit. and, truth be told. i'm a wee teensy little bit tired. :) so, Happy Easter everybody! He is risen! alleluia! remember, Easter is a season, not a day. so continue to celebrate His resurrection in your hearts and in you homes. i have tons of pictures to post and stories to tell, but they will have to wait. schooling starts back up again today and my enthusiasm is waxing and waning to say the least. wish me luck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather,

I have been checking. I was wondering if you were able to finish the Easter dresses and what they looked like. I just bought material to make Pete some curtains (we are moving him to a big boy bed soon so no more baby curtains). It will be my first official sewing project. I figure Pete won't mind his room being the test room. If its really bad I'll redo his room in like 5 years! Ha! Ha!

Emily

Happy Easter Season!

5:46 AM

 
Blogger Cascia Talbert said...

Happy Easter to you too! I found your blog on Mom Bloggers Club

4:32 PM

 
Blogger Beth said...

I'm glad you didn't drop off the face of the earth (that's the way I've been feeling about myself, btw!). Your cantoring was beautiful as always. My darling husband has said on more than one occasion what a beautiful voice you have. He doesn't give compliments very often so this is an extra special compliment! Happy Easter.

3:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home