Thursday, July 14, 2011

What I've Been Up To

i've been perfecting a new skill. wire wrapping. i've been making rosaries and jewelry for years and years but i had never ventured into wire wrapping. then, i received a special order in my etsy shop for some wedding jewelry. it was to be wire wrapped. so, i ventured into a new skill and i am really pleased with how it all turned out. i made four pairs of matching earrings, four bracelets and one necklace. the bridesmaids will each sport a pair of earrings and a bracelet and the bride will wear the same in addition to the necklace. this has spurred me to make some wire wrapped items to put in my etsy shop and show on my facebook page. i hope to have them completed soon. it takes quite a bit longer than making the other stuff i have done, but i just love the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home