Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's Been Too Long...So Now For Something Funny!

well, it seems i have been dealing in the land of the serious lately. and even though that time still hasn't passed here at home or in my head, here is something funny for you. because really, you don't read blogs all the time to here about other people's issues. so here for your enjoyment is a little picture story of sorts which illustrates how my little peanut eats cake...every single time. enjoy!
hmmm, this cake sure is tasty. i wonder what could make it even better?

wait, i know...

...my feet!

why didn't i think of that before?

do you want some?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Zimmerman said...

Are you kidding me? I figured Xia would outgrow the sticking toes in mouth while eating deal, and now I see this! Guess we're in it for the long haul!
Stephanie

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home