Wednesday, November 12, 2008

These Are Sure To Make Your Holidays Bright

i was just clicking through some things at amazon looking for a bubble night light for my grandma. one of my fondest memories of christmas as a child is sitting with her in her living room and watching the bubble lights on her tree just go to town. so, i thought it would be a rather sentimental and nice gift for her. but little did i know that i would find the shoes that are sure to complete my holiday ensemble. check these babies out...i was not aware that a stiletto heel with a bubble light in the heel (and completely see through none the less) existed. i think i might order me up a pair for me and one for grandma. and then you can watch me break my neck...'cause i'm solely a flats kind of girl y'all. now grandma on the other hand. i'm thinking she could work it out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

They make Birkenstocks look so much less ugly.

5:32 AM

 
Blogger Luna said...

Great post! Love your gift idea for Grandma....that is really sweet and very thoughtful! The shoe picture gave me a giggle!

7:00 AM

 
Blogger Friar Suppliers said...

They are so you! You should wear them with a tube dress and feather boa, you'd be a hit at the next homeschool group function.

Thanks for the giggle.

12:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather,

I think you should buy a pair and wear them on Monday mornings so you can post about it.

Emily J.

3:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home