Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hey Folks, We Have A Winner!

it was a long day yesterday (we went to the local amusement park) and so i did close the comments off at 10pm but didn't draw until this morning. and the winner is (imaginary, or real if you so choose, drumroll please...) cr82learn. i can't announce the exact prize as of yet because her and i are parlezing (how do you like that spelling nightmare, vive la france!) on some color preferences, etc. etc. etc. (ooh, don't all those etc. just increase the excitement to a fever pitch). but as soon as all the dust settles, you the loyal readers (read this as the 3 of you who come back when i'm not giving something away) will get to see a lovely picture of the prize that will quell all the intrigue that has been burning inside of you. alright, it's probably not that drastic but a girl can dream...right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Adena (aka cre82learn) said...

Yippee!!! Can't wait to see what this is. It's like it's birthday time four months early!! My favorite color is purple. Then just to maybe make it easier for you since I have no idea what this is, #2 fav is pink, #3 orange. And I really am not picky. unlike my children.....
btw, you might be able to count me as a fourth loyal reader - I love your sense of humor!!

7:09 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing!

8:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta tell you, I am also a Catholic homeschooling mom of 3, but it is your photo alone that made me add you to my favorites list! :)

I look forward to the photo of the prize, and keeping up with your blog.

10:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home