Monday, June 09, 2008

Therapy?

i just spent the last 45 minutes of my life in my basement...sucking up tiny jumping bugs with the shop vac. i had to have sucked up literally thousands of them, if not millions. i felt like i was in ghostbusters with my little pack sucking up the things. despite the bajillions i sucked up...they are still there. while i was sucking them up i was dancing around screaming "you can run but you can't jump away from the power of a shop vac! die little bugs! die!" probably more info than you wanted...or needed...but the kids thought it was hilarious. so, did it completely solve the problem? no. did it make me feel ALOT better? yes. the beauty of free therapy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA :), very funny.
goooooglemusic.googlepages.com

4:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this problem goes away fast...ugggh!

2:37 AM

 
Blogger Xia and Isa said...

Bugs, I pray you leave the Volpe household - they deserve better than you vermin!!

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home