Monday, July 21, 2008

Simply Monday - July 21st

outside my window - it is sunny, bright blue and without a cloud in the sky...oh yes, i forgot to mention it's blazing hot.

i am thinking - the school year is sneaking up on me with unusual rapidity and that i need to get my act together.

i am thankful for - a husband who loves me and takes care of me no matter what and kids that still love to cuddle.

from the kitchen - not much to speak of, although last week i did freeze corn, strawberries and grapes all in the same day. i need to can some tomatoes as sauce before they go bad.

i am creating - a mountain out of a probable molehill. as per usual.

i am going - to take my daughter to art class at the library and hopefully make up a menu plan for the week. i've been a big slacker.

i am wearing - brown shirt and jeans.

i am reading - still finishing up The Tale of Desperaux...it's a really, really quick read when i actually take the time to sit down and do it.

i am hoping - to get back into a schedule this week.

i am hearing - the front door open again, and again and again as the kids go in and out and in and out. that also means i'm hearing the buzz of the bazillions of flies they are letting into the house. i swear that the housefly must be the township mascot.

around the house - is a box of new materials that need organized for the upcoming school year and some boxes of lovely CHC materials that I will be showing at the conference this weekend.

one of my favorite things - is the clean house we had last night for the neighbors to come over for a cookout.

a few plans for the rest of the week - whip the house and planning into shape and look forward to being re-energized this weekend by some wonderful speakers.

here is a picture thought i am sharing with you -

hop on over to Peggy's to get linked to all the other's participating today.

2 Comments:

Blogger SimplyMe said...

You are so much fun to read!

House fly, town mascot...I love it (where the state bird is the mosquito)

Have a great week.

3:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are hysterical!!! (I peeked at your profile too!!) Oh my gosh!! I was laughing out loud!!!

LOVE IT!! Oh, and the pic of yourself~Love it too!!

Thanks for sharing,
Robyn
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/sonoranstamper/

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home