Wednesday, February 04, 2009

It Missed Us

last night our weather was clear, not a flake in the sky. but just a few miles to our east...and also to our south come to find out...it looked like this. i guess in some places the snow was coming down at a rate of two inches per hour. of course, it's always nice when you don't get severe weather but, we are without a car today and this would have kept the kids occupied rather nicely. oh well. have a wonderful wednesday, wherever you may be and whatever the weather.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could have taken that picture in my neighborhood. When I had to clean off the car, by the time I did all four sides, the first side needed brushing again! I wish it would have continued at that rate all night... my kids in school are longing for a snow day!

7:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home